|Title:||Coordinator, Corporate Office Leasing|
Coordinator, Corporate Office Leasing
Strategic Property Partners, LLC ("SPP") is the partnership between Cascade Investment LLC, and Jeff Vinik. SPP is a full-service commercial real estate development firm focused on world-class execution, innovation, and creating high quality and experiential places. SPP's first project, Water Street Tampa, is being developed on over 50 acres of land the company controls in downtown Tampa along the waterfront. The phased Water Street Tampa development project is revitalizing the currently underutilized tract of land to create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9 million square feet of new commercial, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, education, and retail uses, totaling over $3 billion in private investment from SPP. Integrating principles of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, design quality, and wellness, SPP will create, own and operate this new world-class neighborhood in Tampa, while also elevating the city's national prominence.
The Coordinator, Corporate Office Leasing will report to the EVP, Corporate Leasing and Strategy and work closely with the marketing, development and legal teams to manage and support the corporate lease process.
- Develops leasing plans to accomplish budgeted objectives with input and approval by EVP, Corporate Leasing and Strategy.
- Assures that all vacant spaces in the portfolio are prepared and ready for tenant tours.
- Conducts well-planned tours and presentations with prospects.
- Issues proposals, negotiates deal terms, works with legal to draft leases, and assists property management and/or construction on transition issues as tenant occupies space.
- Collects and utilizes up to date knowledge of the Tampa Bay area economy, the office market, and the competition to make effective decisions and recommendations.
- Cultivates strong relationships with the brokerage community and with current and prospective tenants.
- Makes recommendations regarding the annual budget and leasing goals.
- Analyzes the economic terms of all leases for compliance with budget objectives and obtains required approvals.
- Reports on leasing activity to leadership as needed.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to facilitate positive relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Co-ordinates work with marketing, development, legal and other departments as needed to accomplish objectives.
- Supports acquisition, disposition, and financing efforts as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Local and overnight travel will be required periodically
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in office leasing
- Must be a local candidate – experience working in the commercial real estate industry in the Tampa Bay area preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Ability to travel locally and within the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Real Estate or similar
- Self - motivated with the ability to make fact based decisions and be adaptable
- Excellent listening skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Enjoys performing market research and analysis
- Strength in mathematics
- Experience with Argus