|Title:||Manager, Marketing & Communications|
Strategic Property Partners (“SPP”) is a joint venture between Cascade Investment LLC, and Jeff Vinik. The firm was formed to create a visionary new commercial real estate development platform focused on world-class execution, innovation, and creating high quality and experiential places. SPP’s first project, Water Street Tampa, is being developed on over 50 acres of land the company owns and controls in downtown Tampa along the waterfront. The phased Water Street Tampa development project intends to revitalize the currently underutilized tract of land and create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9 million square feet of new commercial, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, education, and retail uses, totaling over $3 billion in private investment from SPP. Integrating principles of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, design quality, and wellness, SPP intends to create, own and operate a new world-class neighborhood in in Tampa, while also elevating the City’s national prominence. SPP is a long-term investor and has incredibly strong financial resources, making Water Street Tampa one of the most secure and well-capitalized real estate development projects in the country.
The Manager, Marketing & Communications will report to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications. This position is responsible for vendor management, coordination of creation of marketing materials as well as management of public events and social media.
This is an integrated marketing professional who is self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This person will join a growing team responsible for marketing and communications of the Water Street Tampa neighborhood.
• Coordinate creation of all marketing campaigns to ensure designs are in alignment with brand guidelines and the messaging is consistent with Water Street Tampa’s overall brand identity
• Manage multiple vendors across platforms to improve and promote the Water Street Tampa brand
• Identify objectives for vendors and develop disciplined, focused job briefs to ensure that the objective is achieved in an efficient and cost-effective manner
• Assist in identifying the marketing and communications departments’ priorities and demonstrate leadership to advance and achieve those priorities
• Coordinate public events under supervision of VP, Marketing & Communications, including individual project ground breaking events as well as smaller-scale, neighborhood programming events
• Manage and execute all social media marketing for Water Street Tampa as well as provide strategic guidance and oversight for assets
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field required
• A minimum of five years of experience in marketing, advertising, or public relations
• Industry experience with real estate, travel, hospitality, or luxury goods is preferred
• Functional understanding of development, production processes, and cycle times across a variety of mediums such as digital content creation, social media, print, and video
• Ability to proactively and efficiently manage workload, especially as it relates to critical deadlines on a large and diverse volume of projects (e.g. multitasking)
• Strong background in project management and oversight beginning with a project’s inception through various planning stages and delivery
• Knowledge of market-pricing and ability to oversee vendor bids
• Drive to complete projects to detail under tight deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail
• Ability to think critically in the development of new work as well as in prioritization of tasks in order to prepare for internal feedback or technical roadblocks
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships both externally and internally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office required