|Title:||Senior Graphic Designer|
Strategic Property Partners (“SPP”) is a joint venture between Cascade Investment LLC and Jeff Vinik. The firm was formed to create a visionary new commercial real estate development platform focused on thoughtful planning and design, world-class execution, innovation and creating high-quality experiential places. SPP’s first project, Water Street Tampa, is being developed on over 50 acres of land the company controls in downtown Tampa along the waterfront. The phased Water Street Tampa development project will revitalize the currently underutilized tract of land and create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9 million square feet of new office, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, educational, and retail uses, totaling over $3 billion in private investment from SPP. Integrating principles of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, design quality, and wellness, SPP intends to create, own and operate a new world-class neighborhood in in Tampa, while also elevating the City’s national prominence. SPP is a dedicated long-term investor and has incredibly strong financial resources, making Water Street Tampa one of the most secure and well-capitalized large-scale real estate development projects in the country.
The Senior Graphics Designer is responsible for building compelling visualizations to be used on multiple platforms (print, digital branding, motion), ultimately producing creative designs and engaging graphics that help articulate SPP’s brand and products. This position reports to the VP, Marketing and Communications and will work closely with cross functional team members to build engaging designs and visual experiences.
• Conceptualize and design branding materials including logos, typography, color story, iconography, and imagery for real estate properties, development projects, and corporate entities; including: proposals, presentations, brochures, flyers, banners, webpages, events, social media, and advertisements.
• Work with cross functional teams to transform their thoughts, visions, strategies, goals and objectives into coherent narratives.
• Synthesize large complex concepts and data sets to life with infographic design.
• Create and tailor presentations that tell a visual story while maintaining brand guidelines.
• Design sales and marketing materials for the company’s clients as needed.
• Create custom maps and site plans as needed.
• Assist with the development and rollout of future style and brand guidelines.
• Design internal corporate communications collateral, including employee programs, announcements, new initiatives, and events.
• Coordinate and manage design vendors, contractors, and partners across multiple brands.
• Proof printed and digital collateral from vendors or third-party vendors with deliberation to ensure accuracy and consistency with brand guidelines.
• Review communications and marketing materials to maintain visual brand guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree in Art, Design, or Visual Communications
• 5+ years in a graphic design role
• Professional graphic design experience with a strong design portfolio, incorporating graphics and data visualization
• Experience in creating interactive charts and infographics extremely desirable
• Designing across various mediums including print, digital branding and motion
• Highly skilled at transforming complex concepts and data into engaging visual experiences
• Demonstrated fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator), PowerPoint, Excel and Sketch
• Experience with web design tools including WordPress and HTML
• Strong typography and sense of layout/color
• Coordinate and deliver branding design style guides/tool kits
• Able to work autonomously and drive projects to completion with strong attention to detail while under hard deadlines and with little direction
• Experience in the real estate industry, preferred
• Agency experience or experience managing vendors is preferred
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, flexible organization
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Ability to establish strong internal and external relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing and challenging situations