|Title:||Senior Vice President, Director of Marketing|
Strategic Property Partners (“SPP”) is a joint venture between Cascade Investment LLC and Jeff Vinik. The firm was formed to create a visionary new commercial real estate development platform focused on thoughtful planning and design, world-class execution, innovation and creating high-quality experiential places. SPP’s first project, Water Street Tampa, is being developed on over 50 acres of land the company controls in downtown Tampa along the waterfront. The phased Water Street Tampa development project will revitalize the currently underutilized tract of land and create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9 million square feet of new office, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, educational, and retail uses, totaling over $3 billion in private investment from SPP. Integrating principles of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, design quality, and wellness, SPP intends to create, own and operate a new world-class neighborhood in in Tampa, while also elevating the City’s national prominence. SPP is a dedicated long-term investor and has incredibly strong financial resources, making Water Street Tampa one of the most secure and well-capitalized large-scale real estate development projects in the country.
The Senior Vice President, Director of Marketing is responsible for the strategic leadership of a fully integrated marketing program across multiple mixed-use properties. This position will report to the CEO and will develop, execute, and manage overall project and product launches and sales-driven marketing programs in cooperation with agency, communication, development, and asset management teams. The successful candidate will be a creative force and bring expertise in brand creation, brand management, market positioning, and B2B and B2C strategies to support the entire Water Street Tampa project and each asset’s business plan.
• Initiate and manage marketing plans for the larger Water Street Tampa community and individual office, retail, hospitality and residential uses.
• Manage and oversee marketing campaigns including the production of digital, social media, print, video, and in-person experiences.
• Partner with leasing and sales teams to create engaging collateral and public-facing marketing centers for real estate products, including a Water Street Tampa marketing center in SPP’s corporate offices.
• Conduct regular quantitative and qualitative research on target audiences.
• Define and monitor key performance metrics including product launch success and brand performance.
• Act as an enthusiastic leader, guardian, and advocate of our SPP, Water Street Tampa, and future brands to ensure that the highest quality brand is maintained across all mediums.
• Create collateral for marketing partners including third-party brokers, property managers, and consultants.
• Create and launch multiple sub-brands for real estate properties and developments in coordination with the respective development teams.
• Create strategic partnerships with local and national organizations to drive interest and attract new audiences.
• Serve as liaison with project stakeholders and engage with community organizations and civic associations.
• Manage the work product of multiple consultants, agencies, and contractors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience with multiple years in a management capacity
• Experience in the marketing of real estate across multiple asset classes is required
• Experience within an agency is highly preferred
• Experience marketing luxury goods desirable
• Demonstrated success in creating traffic-driving programs
• Demonstrated proficiency with creating and managing budgets
• Knowledge of video, print, digital, and photography production
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, flexible organization
• Proven leadership and project management skills
• Ability to establish strong internal and externa relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to develop strong, strategic community partnership and relationships
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing and challenging situations
• Ability to drive projects to completion with strong attention to detail while under hard deadlines and with little direction