Strategic Property Partners (“SPP”) is a real estate development joint venture between Cascade Investment, LLC, and Jeff Vinik. SPP owns or controls more than 50 acres in southern downtown on the Tampa waterfront. The phased development project intends to revitalize the surrounding area and create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9,000,000 square feet of commercial, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, education, and retail uses, totaling approximately $3 billion of investment. Integrating principles of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, quality and wellness, SPP intends to create a world-class development for Tampa. To learn more please visit www.spprealestate.com.
The Administrator Assistant, provides administrative support to SPP’s CFO and Senior Leadership Team. The ideal candidate is able to coordinate multiple tasks/projects, work independently and under pressure, use tact and discretion and maintain superior organizational skills.
• Under the direction of team leadership; coordinate and support the activities and functions of the Leadership Team.
• Communicate with internally and with external consultants, vendors and others professionally using tact and
• Record meeting minutes and notes and circulate among relevant parties.
• Schedules meetings, including confirming rooms and services.
• Makes and confirms appointments or travel arrangements.
• Assists in preparing expense reports.
• Assist in the maintenance of all files and records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• A minimum of two years of relevant professional work experience, real estate experience preferred
• Must have thorough knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel proficiency is a must).
• Must be very organized and detail oriented
• Excellent reliability, integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
• Ability to follow detailed instructions to work independently or with the team
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
• Knowledge of general office machines
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
• Passion for the field of real estate development