Strategic Property Partners, LLC ("SPP") is the partnership between Cascade Investment LLC, and Jeff Vinik. SPP is a full-service commercial real estate development firm focused on world-class execution, innovation, and creating high quality and experiential places. SPP's first project, Water Street Tampa, is being developed on over 50 acres of land the company controls in downtown Tampa along the waterfront. The phased Water Street Tampa development project is revitalizing the currently underutilized tract of land to create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9 million square feet of new commercial, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, education, and retail uses, totaling over $3 billion in private investment from SPP. Integrating principles of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, design quality, and wellness, SPP will create, own and operate this new world-class neighborhood in Tampa, while also elevating the city's national prominence.
Reporting to the SVP, Administration, the IT Helpdesk & Systems Administrator will design, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot the company’s IT networks, hardware, and software systems. As a team of one, this position is the one-stop-shop for all IT-related matters from helpdesk support to system architecture.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair network and server-related hardware and software.
• Deliver excellent customer service to end users with their day-to-day technical issues.
• Perform installs, upgrades, moves, and changes for computer workstation hardware and software, printers, and other peripheral devices.
• Identify, manage, and complete key projects to maximize benefits from our technology platforms.
• Plan and implement network security including firewalls, VPN, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
• Maintain software licenses and website domains.
• Aid with setup and troubleshooting of A/V conferencing equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience with System and Network Administration or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
• Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is required.
• Strong technical knowledge of PCs, laptops, printers, and peripheral hardware devices.
• Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
• Fundamental knowledge of enterprise infrastructure technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, and Exchange.
• Proficient in supporting Microsoft Windows 10 in an Active Directory Domain environment.
• Experience administering Office 365.
• Experience with enterprise network security, including intrusion detection systems, firewall, VPN, and data backup / recovery.
• Customer oriented with a polished, professional demeanor.
• Ability to organize resources and establishing priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a clear ability to relay technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing and challenging situations.
• Strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Drive to complete projects with an attention to detail while under hard deadlines and with little direction.
• Excellent work ethic and a high level of integrity.
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills in decision making.