Strategic Property Partners, LLC ("SPP") is the partnership between Cascade Investment LLC, and Jeff Vinik. SPP is a full-service commercial real estate development firm focused on world-class execution, innovation, and creating high quality and experiential places. SPP's first project, Water Street Tampa, is being developed on over 50 acres of land the company controls in downtown Tampa along the waterfront. The phased Water Street Tampa development project is revitalizing the currently underutilized tract of land to create an urban, mixed-use waterfront district consisting of approximately 9 million square feet of new commercial, residential, hospitality, cultural, entertainment, education, and retail uses, totaling over $3 billion in private investment from SPP. Integrating principles of walkability, sustainability, connectivity, design quality, and wellness, SPP will create, own and operate this new world-class neighborhood in Tampa, while also elevating the city's national prominence.
The Executive Assistant, provides administrative support to one or more Executives within SPP. The ideal candidate is able to coordinate multiple tasks/projects, work independently, work within timeline constraints, use tact and discretion and maintain superior organizational skills.
- Coordinate and support the activities and functions of the team with direction from team leadership.
- Communicate with external consultants, professionally using tact and diplomacy.
- Record meeting minutes and notes and circulate among relevant parties.
- Schedule meetings, including confirming rooms and services.
- Make and confirms appointments or travel arrangements.
- Assist in preparing expense reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of all team files and records for each project.
- Maintain team reporting as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Associates degree
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional work experience
- Must have thorough knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel proficiency is a must).
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent reliability, integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Knowledge of general office machines
- Experience dealing with confidential information
- Work experience in the real estate industry
- Passion for the field of real estate development